What we are
Archimedeans is a consulting firm highly specialised in the management of tenders and their associated venture structures. Archimedeans supports its clients in the pursual of high value, highly regulated tenders in highly competitive markets and in the creation and management of the bespoke venture structures which characterise these tenders. Within this domain the experience of Archimedeans is unparalleled.
- The bid by a consortium to supply and maintain the enforcement system of Anders Betalen voor Mobiliteit (the road user charging tender in the Netherlands).
- The crafting and management of an ongoing series of sales processes for a multinational professional services firm.
- The bid by a consortium to supply and maintain the signalling and control system for the Amsterdam Metro.
- The restructuring and reorganisation of the East-West consortium (the joint venture responsible for supplying and maintaining the OV-chipkaart in the Netherlands).
- The acquisition from Volker Wessels of the business activities of Vialis Public Transport.
- The initiative within Rijkswaterstaat to ensure closer co-operation between its three largest central departments (samenwerking drie diensten).
- The initiative by a consortium led by the largest Dutch bank to develop and market a mobility card and mobility exchange in The Netherlands.